Hi Dr. Testa,
I hope all is well with you and your students!
I wanted to send you a link to a great new opportunity for students seriously considering a job in sales. (Not marketing or PR, but actual selling.)
The internship reports to the Director of Sales at South Jersey Magazine. The student selected for this experience will be able to job shadow the director, AND go out on the road with experienced sales reps to learn first hand how sales are done the South Jersey Magazine way.
It’s a fast turn-around time for candidates to apply, so if they’re able to get me a resume by this Wednesday, May 26 – or NO later than this Thursday morning before 1:00pm - I’ll be sure to include them in my reviews.
All the best to you and looking forward to staying in touch over the summer!
If you have any questions, please just let me know.
FolioFLY LLC, Founder
www.foliofly.com (site in progress)
Related articles by Zemanta
- Internship Position (scotttesta.com)
- Quoted – Time for a successor to Oprah? Who will it be? – Forbes (scotttesta.com)
- Quoted – Motorola’s Super Bowl ad is the beginning of a targeted marketing push (scotttesta.com)
- Quoted – Eggs With That Escrow? – Hartford Business Journal (scotttesta.com)
- Quoted – Modern-day people watching (scotttesta.com)
- Quoted – Rising energy prices lead to slight bump in January consumer prices (scotttesta.com)
- Quoted – Buncombe County’s 4th Walmart Supercenter: Is the war over? (scotttesta.com)