Consumers look to spice up home meals in the recession
The Spice House on North Wells Street hasn’t needed a special recipe to deal with the recession.
On any given day, all six employees bustle about the shop, slowing only to offer guidance to customers filtering in and out.
In fact, nearly a dozen customers in the store one Tuesday morning say they had shopped there before. This loyal following may have prevented The Spice House from noticing any drop in sales, even as consumers tightened their budgets on other items.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Quoted – Buncombe County’s 4th Walmart Supercenter: Is the war over? (scotttesta.com)
- Quoted – Pet Age Retailers Report 2009-2010 – Pet Age Magazine (scotttesta.com)
- Quoted – The holiday shopping season keeps on ringing – Houston Chronicle (scotttesta.com)
- Quoted – Fresh & Easy presses on with plans for Valley – Fresno Bee (scotttesta.com)
- Quoted – Rising energy prices lead to slight bump in January consumer prices (scotttesta.com)